Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hump Day ~ What You Don’t Want to Hear in Bed


Things Women Don’t Want to Hear
Having him say another woman’s name in the heat of passion.
Did you cum yet?
Was it good for you?
What do you have in the fridge to snack on?
I bought a new toy; I think this is how it works.
What do you mean not that hole?
Honey, I was going to wait until we were done to take a shower.
The game starts in 10 minutes can we be finished by then?
You want to do it?
Are you ready yet?

Things Men Don’t Want to Hear
Is it in yet?
Are you done yet?
Is that all you have?
I’m not doing that.
You want me to do what?
My momma was right about you.
I have to go home and recharge my vibe.
I shaved my legs for this.
Stop poking me, I'm not ready yet.
Just hold still while I get these cuffs on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment