Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Heaven O'Shey's Hump Day ~ Shey's New Adventure


Being an adventurous free spirit in my writings and life, friends often ask how I am able to live without inhibitions. Therefore, I decided I wanted to help teach women to free themselves and enjoy a walk on the wild side, at least in the bedroom. To accomplish this task, I joined Cloud 9 Parties.

In this capacity, I will lend my knowledge and expertise to groups of women when they get together for a night of fun and learning. Not only will I do this in person, but will also extend classes online though Skype.

Cloud 9 Parties offers a unique boutique style experience. Their product lines extend from spa, massage, lingerie and shapewear, nailfoils, heels, and even wigs. They are “Taking Romance To New Heights,” with intimacy enhancements such as: lotions and potions, lubricants, perfumes for men and women, and of course adult novelties. 
Whether you want to just add a little spice to your life or unleash your kinky side, Cloud 9 and I can help.

For more information on Cloud 9 products take a look at my site. You can also email me to set up a party or class with your friends.

Unleash Yourself!
Shey

No comments:

Post a Comment