Sunday, July 29, 2012

Soul Mate Sunday ~ Words That Speak To My Soul


As an author, words are a passion of mine. In my search for my soul mate, I have encountered some men who cannot grasp the power and energy of the English language. When messaging or speaking to me they tend to respond in one-liners or as if they were speaking to one of their beer buddies.


These men tend to use the same tired old pick-up lines to all they meet. What they fail to understand is that I am not one to fall for these, and they are a turn off to me. 


When looking for my soul mate, there has to be chemistry. Chemistry is more than outward appearances. There has to be genuine communication that comes from the heart.


When I find the one whose words speak to my soul, then I will know I have found my other half. My soul mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment