Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ribbit Ribbit, I Am Catching Frogs


In my search to find my Prince Charming, I have come across many frogs. You know the frogs I am talking about, the players, trollers, and liars?


The obvious frogs are the ones who demand my attention and want sex the minute I start conversing with them. 


Alas, there are those that have studied the playbook. They say and do all the right things. However, they have only mastered the art of deception.


When I do find one that I think might be a real prince, that’s when I need to dig a little deeper. Sometimes it’s hard to see the person behind the persona portrayed. Still, I must be diligent. 


All of them claimed be honest, but it’s a different story when I hold them accountable. Therefore, I am like Diogenes, still looking for an honest man.


I have learned to go with my instincts and if he looks, jumps, and croaks like a frog, he probably is.


After catching so many frogs, I’ve decided to get out my frying pan and have fried frog legs for supper. That’s what us Southern girls do.

8 comments:

  1. All the good frogs are with the princesses that treat them like crap. The Good princesses that these frogs should be looking for are obstructed by the bad ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fried frog legs! Definitely share your recipe :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prepare just as you would for chicken, but add a little Cajun spice. By the way taste just like chicken!

      Delete
  3. LOL great post! Fried frog legs sounds deliciious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes it is, best thing to do when you catch too many frogs! ;)

      Delete
  4. Fun post...promise to not get upset since my nickname is "Froggi" [snicker]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Froggi! No worries, your not the kind of frog I am talking about.
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete