Wednesday, January 25, 2012

All about me.

Southern girl born and raised by the bayou. I started writing a couple of years ago when I was awakened in the night by characters telling me their stories. I had to get pen and paper to record these stories, and then in the morning, they came to life. 
The men in my dreams are unlike any I have known. They are real men who know how to treat a woman. Read along and get to know the men in the worlds I create. You will be transported to little bayou towns filled with suspense, action, drama, lots of hot sex, dominant men who protect their women, and women whose passions are released by these masterful men. 
In my short period of writer's block, hot and sensual poetry entered my thoughts. These are now in book form. 




No comments:

Post a Comment